Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Since when...

Is it 90 degrees in Washington???

I know, I know, it is really nice weather. And people here don't get to experience it but once or maybe twice (if they are lucky) a year.

But hear me out - I just spent the past four months sweating my brains out just by walking to class. There are no hills, no long distances to cover, or rush to make it on time to class...so the heat was the only culprit (ok, maybe I regularly wore a jacket...or two...but seriously, it's hot in California).

I don't completely begrudge the sun. If it could tone it down 10 or 15 degrees, I think we could live very peacefully together. I would also appreciate a cloud or two...maybe shaped like a bunny...or shark...that would be nice :)

Otherwise, I may fashion a sling shot with all the spare time that I have to shoot the darn ball of fire out of the sky. Either that or build something...BIG...to get some coolness....a little fan, a little shade and just a hint of mist...I'll get back to you.

Well, it's beginning to look a lot like fort building day!

No comments:

Post a Comment