Thursday, May 14, 2009

R.A.cademy Awards

Last Sunday I attended the 100th annual R.A.cademy Awards...No, no, I did not change my major to film or go to a real award show in L.A. This was our end of the year R.A. banquet. Since we could not go off campus for dinner, the RDs got real creative for the theme of the banquet. We even had a RESLIFE sign (as in the HOLLYWOOD sign in Burbank...)

This was just a fun night of celebrating the time and effort that we have poured into our residents for the past year. It has been such a blessing to have been a part of the Reslife program here at Biola University. I have been impacted by people and programs that have contributed to the shaping of who I am today.

It's been a good run and I won't soon forget all the memories :)

In case you were wondering, our staff won Best Musical Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment