Monday, December 21, 2009

21 going on 5


Sometimes I react to situations in a way that much resembles that of a 5 year old. There is yelling, unfair shifting of blame, the occasional punch is thrown, and even sometimes tears. You'd think that after 21 years of life, I would realize this is not endearing...

If there was a penalty box for immature behavior, I may think about making it a little more homey, due to my potential frequency of attendance...

I can come up with reasons of why I am upset. I can blame the world for spinning the wrong way, for all the good it will do. At the root of it all, there is no excuse, I just have a bad attitude and unfortunately, my family bares the brunt of it.

At this point, the embarrassment of my toddler-like behavior is the worst consequence I could ever endure for my tantrum...and let me tell you, they are tantrums.

So where do I go from here? I pull my head out of my ostrich hole of shame and apologize AGAIN to my family.

I think it is time to put the conflict shark to rest and try on an owl for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment