Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Summer Plans

It's official.

I'm committed.

For 6 weeks this summer I will be interning with Enterprise International, a division of Church Resource Ministries. EI starts businesses around the world for the purpose of using the business profits to support local ministries. They work to build up the indigenous church around the world.

For my internship, I will be going to Nairobi, Kenya for 3 weeks. While in Kenya, we will be doing business prospecting and conducting research to create a business plan for a new potential business to be started in Kenya. Then we will travel to Pretoria, South Africa for 2 weeks. In South Africa our team will be working with one of EI already established businesses.

I'm pretty excited about this opportunity :)

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't make posts like this on April 1st. People will doubt you truthfulness. I know it's not an April Fools joke, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...bad timing

    But it's still true!

    ReplyDelete