Thursday, March 12, 2009

A place to pause

Welcome to my place to pause and reflect on the happenings of my life!

Life is crazy, fast paced and never dull. My weeks blow by and soon another semester has passed. So I have decided to start a blog for several reasons:
  1. To keep everyone updated - sometimes I feel like my time in college is spent in Limbo...4 months on California, 1 month in Washington, 4 months in California, 3 months back in Washington. So I want to try to keep as many people on the same page of my life as possible :)
  2. I have found that I learn the most about my experiences when I take the time to think about them. Therefore, this is my pausing place; my place to write down what I have enjoyed, what is on my mind and what currently drives me crazy.

So I welcome you to read on about what I'm thinking when I take the time to stop my thoughts from their acrobatic swinging and write them down.

"It is true that a mirror has the quality of enabling a person to see his image in it, but for this he must stand still." - SørenKierkegaard

No comments:

Post a Comment