Sunday, March 15, 2009

Global Reality

This weekend I have been studying for a midterm in a class called Global Business Environment. As I have sifted through my notes and actually read my textbook I was stuck by the reality of the impact of globalization on me personally. A month ago I went on an eBay kick and it got kind of ridiculous...here's why:

A few weeks ago, I was sitting in class with
shoes that were shipped from Canada
wearing peacock earrings that were shipped from Hong Kong
and using a pen that was shipped from England.

All that show, the theories and forces that have driven globalization do matter and do have an impact on individuals.

Epiphany: my education is relevant :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is great Amanda. I love blogs! :) I also love your epiphany! Ha! I need to have the same one if I am going to survive finals....

    Love ya!

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete