Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wait, what?

Is is too late to change my career? I mean graduation is in a few days, but it's possible to make a U-turn right?

I just watched a cute little webinar on how the CPA exam is changing in 2011. It was informative and sounded like I could handle it while working full-time. It will be a challenge, but didn't sound too daunting until...

The instructor said that passing the CPA exam is entirely possible if you drop everything in your life. He went on to say that you know you are taking studying seriously when your friends stop calling...

All of a sudden I feel like a caged tiger that is dying to maul the idiots hanging their small children over the railing into my zoo exhibit...OK, maybe not.

But seriously friends, please don't stop calling me! Even if I have post-it notes and note cards as wall paper...

1 comment:

  1. We, as in myself, won't stop calling, never fear. And if you need to study your heart out and have friendships, I will help you study. This'll work out, it's just a season, it'll pass.

    ReplyDelete