Saturday, February 27, 2010

Relative Weather

I always enjoy finding useful apps for my blackberry that are free. Today I installed a handy-dandy weather app. However I noticed a little discrepancy between my phone's weather and my computer's weather. My phone said it was 60 degrees, and my computer said it was 73 degrees. Both agreed on the rain though. Out of curiosity, I went to both respective weather websites to check it out: The Weather Channel and Weather Underground. Still same difference of 13 degrees. To further investigate, I went to a third weather website, Weatherbug; it recorded 53 degrees. La Mirada is not that big...so I don't know why there is a 20 degree difference with all the weather reporting websites...what is a girl to do without a dependable weather forecast? How can I adequately prepare for a day when I don't know if I should wear shorts and a t-shirt or snow pants and a parka?



Well, one thing is for certain: it's raining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment