Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Provision

Yesterday was the final day of my internship. After a weekend of "recovery" we returned to the EI office in Anaheim for debrief.

We met up with the LA team and shared funny stories, things we learned and areas that we now see more defined. It was good to hear how others have grown as a result of this internship.

The final thing that we did was review our expenses and get reimbursed from our funds. Apparently, I was significantly under budget. This means that even though I was shy of my original fundraising goal, I still raised enough to cover all my expenses and then have money left over! This is just one more confirmation that God ordained this trip and provided the means to make it possible :)

So thanks to all who donated! I am beyond grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment